Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Getting to know us :)

Hey everyone! My name's Rachael and I am super excited about our new collaborative blog! Fun stuff ahead!- R

I'm super excited too! My name is Sasha. Rachael and I have been friends since high school but now that we are in our 20 something's, we live WAY too far apart. When we lived in the same town we went on all sorts of cute and fun adventures, but now that I'm in Indiana and Rachael's in Maryland, it kind of puts a damper on our ability to share our awesomeness and stuff.- S

The solution to our dilemma is to start a blog together. It will encourage our communication and give us a little corner of the web to call our own. We both have unique talents that we bring to the table, so that means this blog will be packed with more stuff than one lone mind could come up with.-R

Want to know more about us? Not a problem! I'm the mother of two wonderful blessings. Landon will turn 3 on June 29th and Bella is 14 months old. Those kids are my everything, I love them SO much!-S

Not to mention they are the cutest kids I have ever seen! And you're a great momma.-R

Thanks! I'm also a photographer. I own the business "Momtography: Photos by Sasha". I love being creative, crafting, sewing, and staying at home with my babies. Before I became a mommy and a photographer, I was a residential worker for those who have mental disabilities, so I have a passion for helping people as well!-S

You are a very kind, caring, and creative person Sasha. Creativity is what makes our friendship so fun. I'm creative too and I love the feeling of making a project and standing back and looking at the finished product. It's wonderful to create something you can be happy with. I do not have any children yet, but I know when I have them, I will feel that proud feeling of accomplishment times a MILLION!! Right now I am a live-in nanny for my boyfriend's sister. She just had a baby, Elias, in March and boy is he a joy! Sasha and I both grew up in small towns, but now I am living in a much larger area and it freaks me out. I'm much happier staying at home and typing up posts with my thoughts and musings. My posts will mostly be about fitness, relationships, food and faith. That's the plan anyways.-R

I plan to write about kids, activities for kids, marriage, faith, crafts, cleaning, photography, and anything else I'm feeling passionate about that day!-S

Message us. Whatever you want. Just keep in touch and remember to smile!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment